Updates:
This blog is no longer being updated. It's here as an archive of some of the work I've done. The Vimeo videos will continue to update automatically as I add more videos to the FishVidz channel.

(Older updates:)
A documentary-style television show that airs on TV5 in Quebec has requested some of my Ft. Lauderdale footage for an upcoming fall episode. Victoria's Secret TV (2008) recently won 2 Telly awards for our unique online behind-the-scenes coverage! The Extra Action ("Marching Madness") video was expired by Current.com and I cannot at the moment find another version online. Finally, Macy's Satellite Network was closed by Macy's, Inc. and the studio website is no longer available. If I can find my own copy of the control room and studio pictures, I will update the post.


August 9, 2006

Jeff Tomsik

Videographer
Aired on Current TV
Wadsworth, OH -
Jumping on and off a garbage truck with this dude whose OTHER job is modeling for Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister. As I'm riding on the outside of the truck with the Z1 in one hand and the other holding onto the rail, he's telling me how, yeah, he's looking forward to his upcoming trip to Paris to do a Vogue Homme spread with Kate Moss, but he's going to miss the guys at the sanitation yard. You can't make this stuff up!