Updates:
This blog is no longer being updated. It's here as an archive of some of the work I've done. The Vimeo videos will continue to update automatically as I add more videos to the FishVidz channel.

(Older updates:)
A documentary-style television show that airs on TV5 in Quebec has requested some of my Ft. Lauderdale footage for an upcoming fall episode. Victoria's Secret TV (2008) recently won 2 Telly awards for our unique online behind-the-scenes coverage! The Extra Action ("Marching Madness") video was expired by Current.com and I cannot at the moment find another version online. Finally, Macy's Satellite Network was closed by Macy's, Inc. and the studio website is no longer available. If I can find my own copy of the control room and studio pictures, I will update the post.


March 21, 2009

PaddleMe Malibu to Marina Championships

Water Camera Operator

Santa Monica Bay, CA -
Some competitors and support personnel came from as far away as Hawaii and Australia to compete in this and other upcoming Southern CA paddling events. I was part of a 5-camera crew put together by an avid paddler who is also part of the local film and video community. We had two shooters riding on the back of SeaDoos with Canon HV20 cameras in Epic housings, an HV30 on a handheld gyro rig on the deck of the camera boat, a Sony CX12 attached to a remote-control helicopter (!) and myself in the water with my Seatool HC3 rig. The camera boat would drop me in the water at points along the race course, we'd shoot the competitors paddling by, and then leapfrog past them all and do it again. And again. Water temp: about 57 degrees F. Video package coming sometime in the Spring or Summer.