Updates:
This blog is no longer being updated. It's here as an archive of some of the work I've done. The Vimeo videos will continue to update automatically as I add more videos to the FishVidz channel.

(Older updates:)
A documentary-style television show that airs on TV5 in Quebec has requested some of my Ft. Lauderdale footage for an upcoming fall episode. Victoria's Secret TV (2008) recently won 2 Telly awards for our unique online behind-the-scenes coverage! The Extra Action ("Marching Madness") video was expired by Current.com and I cannot at the moment find another version online. Finally, Macy's Satellite Network was closed by Macy's, Inc. and the studio website is no longer available. If I can find my own copy of the control room and studio pictures, I will update the post.


April 30, 2010

Format Change

Starting this year, 2010, I am putting two dates on all posts going forward -- the date of the event and the date of the post. Prior to this, I was backdating my post dates to the date of the event, shoot or installation (which explains things like the 1996 date on the Macy's Satellite Network post).